This is my second Beach ride on the Santa Ana River Trial and BK's & JB's third. Bk and I back in the early 80's did two beach rides down the San Gabriel River Trail. Those were my first half centuries.
This Santa Ana River Trail is one of my favorites and I will be adding a post just devoted to that trail with mile by mile coverage.
BK and JB are really alot of fun to ride with! They don't even let the occasional flat tires dampen their spirits.
Even though this beach ride is relatively flat it is always a good workout especially when hitting the headwind.
Good hydration is a must on these half century rides.
I love the feeling and sense of accomplishment on this trail when you catch the first glimpse of the Pacfic Ocean!
We had a great time that day!










No comments:
Post a Comment